The Microenterprise Mathilde BLANCHARD, concerned about the rights of individuals, in particular with regard to automated processing and in a desire for transparency with its clients, has implemented a policy covering all of these processing operations, the purposes pursued by the latter as well as the means of action available to individuals so that they can best exercise their rights. For any additional information on the protection of personal data, we invite you to consult the site: https://www.cnil.fr
Continuing to use this site constitutes unreserved acceptance of the following terms and conditions of use.
The currently online version of these conditions of use is the only one enforceable during the entire period of use of the site and until a new version replaces it.
ACCESS TO THE SITE
Access to and consultation of our site is reserved for strictly personal use. You agree not to use it or the information or data contained therein for commercial, political, advertising purposes or for any form of commercial solicitation and in particular the sending of unsolicited e-mails.
CONTENTS OF THE SITE
All trademarks, photos, texts, comments, illustrations, images, animated or not, video sequences, sounds, as well as all computer applications that could be used to operate our site and more generally all the elements reproduced or used are protected by the intellectual property laws in force.
They are our full property. Any reproduction, representation, use or adaptation, in any form whatsoever, of all or part of these elements, including computer applications, without our prior written consent, is strictly prohibited. The fact that we do not initiate proceedings upon becoming aware of such unauthorized uses does not constitute acceptance of such uses and waiver of prosecution.
For the good management of the site, we can at any time:
- suspend, interrupt or limit access to all or part of the site, reserve access to the site or to certain parts of the site to a specific category of Internet users,
- delete any information that could disrupt its operation or contravene national or international laws,
- suspend the site in order to carry out updates.
We cannot be held liable in the event of failure, breakdown, difficulty or interruption of operation, preventing access to the site or to one of its functions.
The connection material to the site you use is your responsibility. You must take all appropriate measures to protect it and your own data, including virus attacks over the Internet. You are also solely responsible for the sites and data you consult.
We cannot be held responsible in the event of legal proceedings against you:
- due to use of the site or any service accessible via the Internet,
We are not responsible for any damage caused to yourself, third parties and / or your equipment as a result of your connection or use of the site and you waive any action against us as a result. If we were to be the subject of an amicable or legal procedure because of your use of the site, we could turn against you to obtain the compensation for all the damages, sums, convictions and costs which could result from this procedure.
The establishment by users of all hypertext links to all or part of the site is authorized. Any link must be removed on simple request from us and without our having to justify the request.
Any information accessible through a link to other sites is not published by us and we have no rights in the content in such link.
DATA COLLECTION AND PROTECTION
Your data is collected by our company.
Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (data subject). An identifiable person is a person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a name, an identification number or to one or more specific elements, specific to his physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social.
The personal information that may be collected on the site is mainly used for managing relationships with you, and where applicable for processing your requests.
The personal data collected are as follows:
- Last name and first name,
- Identification of the company,
- E-mail adress,
- Telephone number,
- Visitor’s public IP address,
- Geolocation data,
- Pages viewed,
- Time spent on site
For any questions relating to the protection of your personal data, contact us by e-mail at email@example.com.
RIGHT OF ACCESS, CORRECTION AND REFERENCE OF YOUR DATA
In accordance with the regulations applicable to personal data, you have the following rights:
- The right of access: users can exercise their right of access in order to know their personal data.
- The right of rectification: if the personal data held for the website are inaccurate, users can request to update them.
- The right to delete data: users can request the deletion of their personal data in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
- The right to the limitation of processing: users can ask the website to limit the processing of personal data in accordance with the provisions of the GDPR law.
- The right to object to data processing: users can object to their data being processed in accordance with the provisions of the GDPR law.
- The right to portability: they can request that the site provide them with the personal data they have provided for transmission to another website.
You can exercise one or more of these rights by contacting us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All requests must be accompanied by a photocopy of a valid, signed proof of identity and mention the address at which we can contact you. The response will be sent within one month of receipt of the request. This one-month period can be extended by two months if the complexity of the request and / or the number of requests so require.
In addition, and since Law No. 2016-1321 of October 7, 2016, people who so wish have the possibility of organizing the fate of their data after their death. For more information on the subject, you can consult the CNIL website: https://www.cnil.fr.
USE OF DATA
The purpose of personal data collected from users is to provide website services, improve them and maintain a secure environment. More specifically, the uses are as follows:
- Access and use of the website,Management of the operation and optimization of the website,
- Implementation of user assistance,Verification, identification and authentication of transmitted data,
- Personalization of services by displaying advertisements based on the user’s browsing history, according to their preferences,
- Prevention and detection of fraud, malware (malicious software) and management of security incidents,
- Management of any disputes,
- Sending of commercial and advertising information, based on user preferences.
DATA RETENTION POLICY
We keep your data for the time necessary to process your request, provide services or assistance.
We also keep them for as long as necessary to meet legal or regulatory obligations, settle disputes, prevent fraud and abuse or apply our terms and conditions, even if you have closed your account or we no longer need it to provide our services to you.
SHARING OF PERSONAL DATA WITH THIRD PARTIES
Personal data may be shared with third party companies exclusively in the European Union, in the following cases;
- When the user publishes information accessible to the public in the free comment areas of the website,
- When the user authorizes the website of a third party to access his data,
- When the website uses the services of providers to provide user support, advertising and payment services. These service providers have limited access to user data, as part of the performance of these services, and have a contractual obligation to use them in accordance with the provisions of the regulations applicable to the GDPR law,
- If required by law, the website can transmit data to respond to complaints against the website and comply with administrative and legal procedures.
You are likely to receive commercial offers from us. If you do not wish it, please let us know by email at email@example.com.
Your data may be used by our partners for commercial prospecting purposes. If you do not wish it, please let us know by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If, while viewing the site, you access personal data, you must refrain from any unauthorized collection, use and any act that may constitute an attack on the privacy or reputation of individuals. We do not accept any liability in this regard.
The data are kept and used for a period in accordance with the legislation in force.
A cookie (or tracer) is an electronic file placed on a terminal (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.) and read for example when consulting a website, reading an e-mail, installing or the use of software or a mobile application, whatever the type of terminal used (source: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-traceurs-que-dit-la- law).
Our site may automatically collect standard information. All information collected indirectly will only be used to monitor the volume, type and configuration of website traffic. This is in order to develop the design and layout and for other administrative and planning purposes and more generally to improve the service we offer.
The following cookies are present on our site:
- _ga: used to store and count the number of pages visited – Expiration 730 days,
- _gali: used for accepting or rejecting cookies – Expiration 36 seconds,
- _gat- *: used to store the number of user sessions – 1 session expiration,
- _gd *: used for audience measurement – 365 days expiration,
- _gid: used to store and count the name of visited pages – Expiration 1 day.
- pll_language: used to identify the language of the web browser – Expiration 365 days,
- wpl_user_preference: used to store user preferences – Expiration 365 days,
- wpl_viewed_cookies: used to store the view of cookies – Expiration 365 days.
PHOTOS AND REPRESENTATION OF THE PRODUCTS
The photos of products accompanying the descriptions are not contractual and do not commit us. These are royalty-free illustrative images.
These conditions of use of the site are governed by French law and subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of our head office, subject to specific attribution of jurisdiction arising from a particular law or regulation.
Version updated on october, 1st 2021